Your questions ... My answers

What do you do when you have a million things to do, yet you lack the motivation to do any of them? If you answered force yourself to get off the couch and find the motivation do do them, well you would be entirely... Wrong! The correct answer would of course be... Blog! Of course I don't really need a reason to spend hours mindlessly suffering the web, and visiting my bloggyland buddies, but this time I have questions.... Questions from you (my bloggyland buddies) and those questions deserve answers... So, answers you will have : ) 

Recently I wrote a post requesting some blogspiration And being the odd person I am asked for that blogspiration in the form of questions from you, a few of you were kind enough to ask those questions and now it is my turn to answer them! 

So here goes... These are entirely your questions and entirely my answers... Don't worry, I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...


The first set of questions come from GA Night time Owl -

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
In three years I will be 33 and will have a 16 year old boy, 15 year old girl, and a 6 year old boy... So I believe I see myself being insane... But if I am not totally insane, I would love to see myself as a successful published writer, and potentially running my own small business, I don't think I ever want to totally give up my domestic goddess title but I would like to return to the work force in some form eventually 

Why do you blog? 
That's an easy one, I blog because it is cheaper than therapy... On a more serious note, I blog because it is an outlet for me, it is a place for me to let loose and feel free.

What's one thing that gets you going every day? 
I know it seems a bit cliche but I would honestly have to say my kids... My kids have kept me going even when I felt like giving up, they are the reason (sometimes the only reason) I get up in the mornings and the reason I strive to be happy and have a good life (in turn making a good life for them) 

If you could go any where with your kids like vacay wise, where would it be? 
Anywhere? Well that is honestly difficult because there are so many places I would love to take my kids, however if I had to pick only one place and only had one opportunity I think I would have to say either Italy or Ireland 

What's your motto or quote that you live by? 
I don't really have a motto per say, but I suppose if I had to choose one it would be either "find the funny" or  "if you need to cry, then laugh until you cry" I prefer to find the funny in every situation, I believe that even in the hardest times, you can find something worth smiling (or laughing) about if you try hard enough 

How far do you live from your family? 
Most of my family (well all my close family) lives right here in Muskogee all of them within a few miles of me.

The second set of questions is from Home on deranged --

.1) how did your battle with cancer change the way you view the world?
It made me realize my own mortality in a big way, and because of that it changed everything about me. I try my hardest to always see the positive (the funny) in everything, and I am far less concerned with mundane things like what other people think of me, how clean my house is, etc. I just do my best to live each and every day to the fullest.

2) If you had 12 hours to yourself, what would you do.
First of all sleep... Uninterrupted sleep, and then I would probably take a long relaxing bath and then potentially a mani/pedi but first on the list would be sleep.

And the very last but not least question comes from Kateri Von Steal --

Why is your "forever" home only for 5 years.. I feel like a missed something.
You did not miss anything,  Well it technically won't be a forever home, technically it will still be a rental house,  however our landlord is an amazing woman who when we told her we were looking for a long term home agreed to allow us to sign a 5 year lease and therefore treat the house as our own, the main reason is because sadly we are not in a place where we can buy a home now, but don't want to move from tiny rental to tiny rental for the next few years while saving. We figure that in 5 years we should have enough saved to purchase a house

Well I must say I thoroughly enjoyed answering the questions, not only did I enjoy answering them but they were the perfect tool to assist in my extreme procrastination today. 




Comments

  1. Well.. I hope that after your 5-year quasi-permanent home... that you will have the savings to get a forever home.

    And I bet... when that happens... it will be everything you've ever wanted.

    Very brave for sharing yourself with the world.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope that we find a forever home soon : )

      Delete

Post a Comment