Help end Pinterestitus for good


We are currently in the middle of an epidemic, which is slowly making its way from well meaning mom to well meaning mom through the internet, and frying more brain cells by the second. A highly contagious super addictive epidemic of Pinterestitus. A disease so cute and frilly that it can infect you in a matter of seconds and hold you in it grips slowly draining you brain for hours... HOURS! 

Are you running for the hills yet? Well if not... Well you definitely should be, because this disease is no laughing matter. More serious than your common cold , and more deadly than your worst case of PMS. With side effects like zombie brain, blog blockitus, body oder, pale skin, high self expectation, and in its final stages starvation. 

Sadly I myself was recently self diagnosed with a mild to moderate Pinterestitus infection. I don't even know how it happened but it did. Me the craft hating, lazy, non DIYing momma got sucked in by the nauseatingly cute crafts, the easy DIY projects, and awesome recipes....

But it stops with me... Friends don't let friends get infected, so I am here today to tell my sad, and lonely story in hopes of stopping this sickening epidemic in its tracks! Every second 500,000 people become infected. Can you live with those statistics ? Well I can not! 

That's is what I have started the Pinterestitus foundation... Please call 1-800 kill-Pinterestitus right now to donate $10 and help save the women of the world from this awful disease  

I can not do this alone, but together we can (and will) put an end to this horrible epidemic so call now 1-800-kill-Pinterestitus all forms of payment including major credit cards are excepted! : ) 

If you liked this post, please feel free to share it... Let's band together and free the world of Pinterestitus 

Ps...
I would like to dedicate this post to my bloggyland buddy Melissa @ Home on deranged who upon reading my last post (you know the one right before this one lol) realized how badly I was infected and suggested I tell my own sad story of infection, and help to hopefully rid the world of this horrible disease. Please check out my last post as well, and ask me some questions, because really I am still recovering from this horrible disease and could use some more intervention 

Comments

  1. You have a great sense of humor. Keep it going. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reinflating my flat head (since I am a pinteretitus victim) with your compliment, I am really glad that you enjoyed my post!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, the first step in addiction is admitting you have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very brave, coming forward and admitting that you suffer from this condition. I hope you give others the courage to admit it as well, even if it's only to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, I hope to end this horrible epidemic, if I can stop just one person from suffering my own sad fate I will be happy lol

      Delete
  4. I have not checked into Pinterest yet. Like everyone says--I don't need another internet addiction! Facebook and blogging are enough for me. But dammit if it doesn't look soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! Avoid it at all cost, learn from my painful experience, it is sadly so addicting lol

      Delete
  5. This made me smile :) But I LOVE Pinterest! haha It's horrible too cuz I'm a crazy crafter so I get sucked in every time. I'm like...I need to craft, I NEED to craft!!!! Pinterest to the rescue, it's my fix for my REAL disease, craftitus. haha but funny post, I'm sharing it to my other Pinterest infected friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to craft, really I do want to craft (at times) but I am a massive epic fail in that department

      Delete
  6. You never fail to make me laugh!! Admitting you have a problem for the whole blogland to see means this is serious business! Can my mom join you in this search? Her additions lasts maybe 2 or 3 hours every single night. Course she's now become hooked to Candy Crush...help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 or 3 hours is nothing lol I can waste an entire afternoon on that site

      Delete
  7. Hi. I'm Laney and I'm addicted to Pinterest too. Does that mean I'm infected too. Oh no................

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/night-owl-blog-hop-hop.html
    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-get-real-here.html
    www.facebook.com/NightOwlVenting

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a dude, Pinterest kinda scares the hell out of me. From a safe distance, it looks like just a bunch of high-heel boots and brownies. They say guys pin stuff about cars, grilling and girls, but I don't know ... I think in my case abstinence is the best policy.

    "It's OK to say no, I'm not ready."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very ok to say no and my best advice is to just say no and keep saying no

      Delete
  9. Sadly, I too, was addicted but with the loving support of the nice men in the mental ward, I was able to recover and live an almost normal, if not lonely life.

    LOL! Loved it! Thank you for linking up with the Humor Me! Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for allowing me the privilege, I am glad you enjoyed it

      Delete
  10. Haha! I'm not that addicted to Pinterest but I can see the allure. I use it but think I need to follow more people or something to "get it." Wait, will I get infected?? I am going to make sure I follow your Pinterest right now. Wait. Am I adding to the problem??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get it for a long time, and avoided it entirely sadly now I have my own pi Teresa addiction and like 15,000 pins to aid in that addiction lol

      Delete

Post a Comment