I can't sit still for...

Anything...

No way, no how... I have tried and tried but I must admit I have the attention span of a knat, and quickly become distracted in almost any situation. I am can not sit through an entire two hour movie without an intermission, and I can not carry on a conversation without... oh wow! what was that?

I may be am ever so slightly ADD, and some times most of the time, it really gets the best of me.  The even worser part (yes, I DID say worser) is that I am not only ADD but I am also OCD and those two can be a rather humours combination.

Imagine if you will a neat freak who can not finish a project, or a writer who gets mid paragraph and develops writers block... That would be me............................................................................

The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

Comments

  1. cute kids! Thanks for following. Wish you would've said hello to me at least. I'm gonna follow you back! yea I believe I can have add at times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - new follower from bloggy moms and the blog dare. I used to have a short skirt with the exact same print as your blog! Hot!

    http://kidcrossingbarefoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment