Another Liebster award : )




Woohoo! I was nominated for my third Liebster award by Stephanie at Life Unexpectedly I am super excited to be receiving my 3rd Liebster mostly for arrogant and self centered reasons (YES! because I feel like one of the cool kids) but more importantly it because it means that people are reading and actually enjoying my blog **insert big cheesy grin**  Thank you so much Stephanie for my 3rd nomination!!! : )

OK, so I must confess that first two were a bit difficult for me, as it is super duper hard for me to find 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (who have not been nominated numerous times) for me to nominate. There are so many great blogs I follow and I would love to give each of them there own special award for being such an inspiration, but let's face it... I am just too lazy, truth is almost I am almost too lazy to claim my own awards

and that is the reason that this time I am bending the rules a little (yes, I am a cheater, cheater pumpkin eater) and this time I will not be nominating other blogs... While I am extremely appreciative of the awards I have been nominated for and feel extremely honored to receive them, I am just simply too lazy for too much work : (


Here are my 11 randoms facts:

1.) I am a lazy procrastinator (BIG SHOCKER LOL!)
2.) I am very young (some people call it childish) at my older age
3.) I prefer cartoons over almost all other day time television
4.) I am very random and will often spew randomness all over unsuspecting people
5.) I love to cook and bake but absolutely despise the mess it makes so I don't do it often
6.) I love to play in the dirt & mud and use my kids as an excuse to do so.
7.) I am the loudest most friendly person you will ever meet but I get super nervous around new people
8.) I love to blast music and sing loudly and off key... Music just makes me feel better
9.) I prefer the outdoors over being inside any day... I will find any excuse to be outside as long as it is warm
10.) I HATE cold weather (see #9)
11.) I have always disliked my first name because no one ever seems to say it correctly

Here are the 11 questions that Stephanie  requested I answer
 1. Do you prefer tea or coffee? honestly, neither but if I had to choose one or the other I would choose coffee

  2. What was your favorite class in high school? English, I absolutely loved English, especially my creative writing class.

  3. What's your favorite breakfast food? bacon... Mmm who doesn't like bacon and it is super versatile too... You can eat bacon any time of any day

  4. Why is your favorite book your favorite book? My current favorite book is the Shack, and I would say that it is my favorite because after loosing my son I really wrestled with a lot of emotions and a lot of anger, this book helped give me some clarity and some peace

  5. What was your favorite game to play as a child? softball... I was super into baseball and softball as a kid loved playing every Summer

  6. What is a treasured holiday (any holiday) tradition? Not sure I have a holiday tradition I would consider treasured, growing up no two holidays were ever the same.

  7. Do you rather wear skirts or pants? PANTS no doubt about it... I am far too much of a tomboy to wear a skirt very often (if ever)

  8. If there's anything in your past you could change, what would it be? Honestly I would change so much of my past that this list could go on for days and days and days.... So let's just say there is a lot I would change for many different reasons

  9. Do you prefer flats or heels? depends on my mood honestly... Mostly flats, but every once in awhile I get a girly streak and I love to walk around in some flashy heels

10. What is your most-used social media and why? Facebook, and I am not really sure why. I honestly never wanted a facebook but was talked into making an account a few years back.

11. If you could travel anywhere in the world with a no-limit credit card, where would you go?  Greece, Italy, Paris, Germany, Ireland.... There are so many places I would love to go... One day I hope to be able to travel the world.

I will not be nominating 11 more sites this time... but I want to say a great big thank you to Stephanie for the sweet nomination!!!!!

Comments