A new life...

Well after a little more than 3 months, I have decided it is time to at least start picking up the many pieces of a shattered life, and try to rebuild. Sure it is going to take a looong time, but I figure there is no time like the present to at least start.

Life has thrown more than its fair share of curve balls at me in the last 3 months, but I have finally reached a point where I am simply just tired of barely surviving. I have now got to find a way to start living again, it will likely be second by second, but a slow start is better than no start at all.

Some of you may have found your way to my blog through Caringbridge, or facebook and others may have randomly found me through a search engine or some list. For those of you who don't know me, here is a brief introduction.(keeping it brief so as not to bore those who already know me) My name is Kimbra, I am mommy to four absolutely amazing kiddos. My son Dillion was born with a rare neurological condition called Hydranencephaly and unfortunately recently passed away on August 9, 2011. Since then our entire family has been picking up the pieces. So thats me.... or at least a little about me

I decided to start a blog partially because "everyone else is doing it" but mostly because this is part of my hearling process. This blog will be an outlet for all of my random ramblings, so it may be a real rollercoaster but if you are here reading now, I hope that you will buckle in for the ride, and come along on my journey with me.

Comments