You CAN'T change my mind

Well it seems like every where you look now days, people are arguing... They are arguing over guns, marriage rights, and even way dumber things like if the sky is really blue. I mean come on if you look hard enough (and trust me you don't have to look that hard) you are sure to find a good debate, or for that matter a big argument.

These days it seems like people will argue for the sake arguing. People want to change your mind over this or that, and pretty much everything in between. People will tell you that your opinion matters and then tell you that your opinion is stupid. No matter what your opinion someone is going to be against you, and absolutely NO ONE seems to know what it is they want or even think these days.

Of course there are some things that no one can ever change your mind about, try as they may your opinion will never change. It may be little things, or bigger more important things, but they are things that matter to you.

Of course all the arguing got me to thinking (as any good argument will do) and I realized that much like that rest of American I to have those things that I will never change my mind about, and no one can ever make me.

So without further ado, here it is... My no one can change my mind, so don't even try list..

1.) Bacon is always good - any time day or night bacon is the shizz yummy crispy deep fried fatty goodness... Yumm

2.) a grilled cheese sandwich can fix almost everything. Grilled gooey goodness can fix sadness or depression, and can even cure a tummy ache. This is the only food I ever want when I don't feel good and the number one thing I wanted while going through chemo and recovering from surgery

3.) I like me some biscuits and mustard Mmm hmm - yup, Sling Blade... Nough said

4.) Crest toothpaste is and always has been better than Colgate. If I wanted to brush my teeth with grit  I would brush my teeth with some gritty nasty dirty dirt. Instead I choose to use minty tasty, smooth crest toothpaste

5.) Milk is only good for Oreos, if you have no Oreos then I have no use for milk.. You will never catch me drinking it just for the sake of drinking it.

6.) Dr. Pepper is a basic necessity to life. Without Dr. Pepper I can not function, especially during those times when there is too much blood in my caffeine system.

7.) Bubbles, stickers, and Hello kitty are awesome. Never too old to be a kid unless you think you are too old, and I will never be too old

8.) Cupcakes and Noss make the perfect breakfast, at least for a sleep deprived young at heart old lady like me

9.) Tattoos ROCK and I would be covered with them if I had the money

10.) Life is too short to take it too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway

Well there are ten of my "you'll never change my mind" things, so what are yours? Come on now you have to have some things that just won't change... Spill it...

Comments

  1. Hi, this sounds like a good blog hop challenge you should do soon. I laughed at all of yours. I wish I could still drink Dr. Pepper every single day. I love pizza. You will never change my mind that pizza is the best Italian food, second only to spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to turn this into a blog hop, I wish I could get the whole thing figured out because I would so do it... Maybe I could find someone to help (would you be interested?)
      I love pizza too, it is yummy hot or cold, but spaghetti is not really my thing I am sadly a pretty picky eater. Thanks for stopping by, I have visited your site as well, and am your newest follower!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I can totally agree with these!! Especially the bacon part!!! Bacon is always for worth standing for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, bacon is always worth standing up for, if you can't stand for bacon, what can you stand for?

      Delete
  3. Bacon on Grilled Cheese = Heaven.

    Just saying.

    With a DAMN Dr. PEPPER!!!!! Perfection

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a bacon, grilled cheese with avocado is also so super yummy.
      and adding Dr. Pepper to just about anything makes it better : )

      Delete
  4. "too much blood in my caffeine system". Hahaha!! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often have too much blood in my caffeine system, especially first thing in the morning LOL! Don't speak to me until I have had my Dr.pepper LOL!

      Delete
  5. HAhaha... if I wanted to brush my teeth with dirt and too much blood in my caffeine system- that is the shizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often have too much blood in my caffeine system (like first thing in the morning) not a coffee drinker really, but I could easily drink a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper on any given day.

      Delete
  6. Okay. Next post is a dare post. Post something CONTROVERSIAL that you'll (probably) never change your mind on. (Because I do respect people that modify their opinions when new information is presented.) But there must be something. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therese, thank you for the dare, and I accept the challenge, although I am usual not one to post much on controversial things, I can not back down from a dare. I am currently working on this post, and will have it up soon.

      Delete
  7. Oh gosh this post had me cracking up! I have never seen so many "shizzes" in a post! LOL Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... You are the Shizz for visiting and commenting LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment