Wordless Wednesday

I do not generally participate in wordless Wednesdays, because let's face it when I want to blog I tend to be sort of a long winded loud mouth, but today I have some random cuteness I wanted to share so I thought perhaps a partially wordless Wednesday was in order (you know since cuteness has a tendency to speak for itself)

So, without further ado I would like to introduce you to the newest cutie in our household... Her name is Summer (yes because it is Summer, and we had to call her something) and she hasn't left my side since coming into our home

Please feel free to coo and aww as you behold the cuteness ....




Comments

  1. KITTEN!

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    Our kitten was that cute... and then he grew into an annoyance.. but, the cutest annoyance ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big time animal lover, we have had all sort of pets, but I am especially a sucker for a cutie little baby animal : )

      Delete
  2. Awww adorable!!! I actually once was insistent I was going to name my child Summer- back in high school- but then I named my kitten it, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to giggle a little, because when I was in high school, I was insistent that if I ever had a little girl I would name her precious, but then I ended up naming my dog that lol ... So cool that we both have a kitten named Summer!!!

      Delete
  3. KITTEN PICTURES! I am so jealous... Hubbs head would explode from genetically inferior allergies if I had one... Snuggle her for me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment