I'm back... My brain is still on vacation

Ok, so guess what? Have you guessed yet? Bet you haven't... Bet you want to know, and by now I bet you are getting a tad bit anxious and perhaps even slightly annoyed. Maybe I should tell you what it is that I want you to guess, but I think it would be more fun to keep you waiting to hear what the big surprise just might be.

Well, as you already know it has been nearly two weeks since I have written anything worth reading. I blame my brain... It seems that thing has taken a long hiatus, and I have no idea when it will reappear. Sadly I have no idea where it wondered off to this time, so I can't go hunt it down and drag it back. I guess that is what I get for letting it be unsupervised for so long.

Sadly without my brain, I am putty and I currently have 3 posts sitting in my draft folder waiting to be finished. Of course this has nothing to do with my own laziness or pure procrastination. It is entirely the fault of my wondering nutso brain. I really wish I knew where it went for vacation and I certainly hope she's (yes my brain is a girl... what else would it be?) having fun. Also really wish I could join her, but hey insanity is the glue that holds me together, so maybe I will be ok right here.

Wow, I guess I sort of got off track a little there huh? You are all still waiting for that big surprise I promised... Well here it is... I'M BACK! : ) That's a pretty great surprise huh? Yup, I am back and I have set some goals for myself, which will hopefully help with this huge procrastinating problem I have seemed to have lately, and help me to accomplish something other than sitting on my large rear end in front of the TV and watching endless hours of mind numbing junk.

Sadly despite my awesome state of backness, my brain seems to still be on vacation. I am hopeful that bribes of large amounts of chocolate and promises of things more amusing than trashy day time television may lure her back (and soon!) However, until then if anyone sees her, can you please let her know I miss her desperately? There is a reward involved in her capture and safe return. : )

Comments

  1. Hey, that makes the two of us. But busy-ness is what proves that we are up, alive and useful to the people around us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always busy, even when I am in a site of laziness and procrastination I am busy beyond words. Sadly most days I don't know if I am coming or going, but hey insanity is what holds me together.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back. I was wondering why you disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't disappear just got distracted with life. I am back now though and have set some goals for myself, which will hopefully be helpful in getting me to accomplish everything that needs to be done with a day that doesn't seem to have enough hours in it.

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and I think it's really great. I will definitely start following it, so, I'm glad your back and look forward to reading your posts.

    sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I am following you as well : ) have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment