36,000 minutes... Far too long to be away


Well I didn't vanish off the face of the earth, but I have been gone three and a half weeks.... Yikes! That's 25 days... 600 hours... 36,000 minutes .... And, well way too many seconds ...

Needless to say, I have been gone WAY to long.... BUT there is a good reason (yes reason, not excuse) .... WE MOVED! Yup, that's right, we are now settled into our new semi permanent semi forever home... Why the semi you may ask... Well we signed a 5 year lease (5 years is like forever) but unless our landlords decide to sale, this house is only a semi permanent step in the direction of bigger and better things!

Its been a long hard road but we have come so far and overcome so much to get to where we currently are. We have overcome homelessness , sickness , and much more. We've also learned many lessons, with the biggest lesson being how to start over .... BUT look at us, here we are finally moved out of our tiny 700 sq foot shoebox studio apartment and all settled into our bigger better two story semi permanent dream home (well a dream for us). We couldn't be more happy to finally be settled and are looking to the future with much anticipation for the first time in... Well, like forever

Even more importantly I am so stocked to be back in bloggyland. I have so missed my wonderful bloggyland friends and am looking forward to getting caught up with everyone, as well as catching up on my writing, including getting caught up with Mommy Mondays : )
Even better is that I am currently feeling more inspired than I have in a long time, so my blabber mouth is totally ready to go... So lets get started... Ready, set, Go!!!

Comments

  1. Welcome back! And congrats on the move. Every step in the direction of your dreams is always something to celebrate and be proud of so again my heartfelt congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back girl and congrats on the move. I know you're happy about that. Hope you're all settled and looking forward to your blabbing mouth rambling on. :D

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/07/wowza-smoking.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes we are super stoked to finally be settled

      Delete
  3. We've missed your blabbing mouth, Kimbra (and your spirit and good looks, of course). Looking forward to what you unpack out of all those blog buckets you have laying around.

    I'll even help unload if you order pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's tons of blog buckets, boxes, and packages laying around here still laying around here, and I of course welcome unpacking help of any kind.... So, what do you like on your pizza?!?!

      Delete
  4. Aw! That's great! Can we see a couple of pics? Is that too invasive?

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Ask and you shall receive, my newest post has lots of pictures of our new place

      Delete
  5. So glad to see your posts again, and definitely so glad that you have such a good reason for taking a "mini-break"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is really good to be back other than the fact I have severe writers block

      Delete

Post a Comment