Holy Wowza!

Has it truly and really been nearly three weeks since my last blog post... Wow guys, what can I say? I blame it entirely on my ADD... or maybe I blame it on life... Yea, I think that one works a little better honestly. Truth is life has kept me so super duper ubber busy that most days I don't even really know if I am coming or going... You know, like when your standing in the bathroom with your pants around your ankles and can't remember if you went or not... Yup, the last three weeks have indeed been those type weeks, so much is happening and changing around here that it is hard for this chic to keep up... Of course the fact that I totally SUCK at time management most likely doesn't help much either.

However, the good new is I am back and I am hopeful that since school will be out in 6 days that my time management will improve - aka the spawn will be home so they can help clean, cook, yada yada.

Also feel it is worth mentioning (in reality no one probably care but me) that this is my 75th post AND.... even in my absence I am finally accumulated over 200 friends ** insert super cheesy grin here** So I am feeling rather special because I am quickly approaching the cool kids table WHOOP! WHOOP!!! By the way, have you noticed the redecorating??? Yup, I am pretty proud of the recent remodel!!

Well my bloggyland buddies, I just wanted to let you know I am still alive, and still here... I won't apologize, but I will beg for your patience for one more week... I promise to do my best, please don't banish me from bloggyland

Comments

  1. Glad you're back. We all understand when people have things to do and forget about. As hard as it may be having kids and a job and house duties is alot. I even myself have to realize this due to a situation I may be in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is always crazy, especially at the end of the school year.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Kimbra! And yay for child labor ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment