Yeehaw! I got my 4th Liebster : )

Ya'll are going to make my head swell with all these awards... 4 Liebster awards in one week and I am beginning to feel like a Grammy award winner : ) This most recent award has certainly made this manic Monday better, and I want to say a HUGE thank you to Ellie @ The 30ish Mom for my fourth Liebster award.... Of course since I am (as I stated earlier) extremely lazy, and it is extremely hard to find sites that fit the criteria, I will not be making any more nominations, or giving more random facts about myself, because well honestly after 3 Liebsters in the last week, I can not think of a single thing (that I haven't already said) that is that interesting or random....

Anyhow, here are the questions which Ellie has asked me to answer. So here goes!

  1. Why did you start blogging?  I originally started blogging way back in 2004 in order to keep people updated on my son, and how he was doing I wrote for years on his site Boogie's Updates then when my son suddenly passed away in August of 2011 I began writing my own blog because frankly it was a lot cheaper than therapy and I get a real release when I am writing.
  2. How long have you been blogging?  on my current blog I have been blogging sporadically since September 2011 but I began my first blogging experience in 2004
  3. What is something that is on your bucket list?  Traveling the world, and visit foreign countries
  4. What is your favorite book?  honestly the last book I read was the Shack, I really haven't had enough time to read lately in order to have a favorite book
  5. What song is stuck in your head lately?  The answer to that is a bit difficult, because I seem to get bits and pieces of all sorts of random songs stuck in my head.
  6. Favorite dessert? another difficult question, because I am not a big sweets person.
  7. When you aren't blogging, what do you do for fun? I take pictures, spend time with my kids, and mostly complain about being bored. My life is pretty boring right now : (
  8. What are your blogging goals for 2013? To get more readers, and to grow my blog... I hope to one day have one of those super popular blogs that everyone loves to read
  9. What is the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery? pay off all my debt
  10. What is your least favorite household chore? can I say all of them LOL! No in all honestly I hate folding laundry and I hate doing dishes, none of the other household chores really bother me but laundry and dishes drive me insane
  11. What advice would you give to other bloggers? Just keep writing.

Comments

  1. Yea I've had this award like 6 or 7 times. and sometimes I run out of answers for the questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment