Anything you can do...



I don't know about other women, but me personally I get so sick of hearing statements like "You can't drive that" "You can't do that" "You can't fix that" etc. etc. and the reason behind all of these statements is ALWAYS "Because you're a girl!" .... Oh, I am ? Thank you for noticing... UGH!

Yes, I am a girl and I think that was pretty obvious when I was growing and giving birth to four tiny humans... I mean, come on... Name one man (just one) who can do that! I just get so tired of hearing men talk about women as if being a girl was some sort of disability. Sure there are some things men do that I can't do... That doesn't mean I couldn't generally it simply means that I DON'T WANT TO. I mean there are certain things women just simply shouldn't have to do when there is a man around, but that doesn't for even one second mean that being a woman makes us totally incapable.

I just love to be told I CAN'T, and then watching the men in my life stand on the side lines jaws on the floor while I DO it... True I am a pretty tiny girl, and don't have the height or strength of the men in my life, but I am stubborn and damn it that counts for something, because when all the men around me are giving up or caving in... Well, I just keep on keeping on.

So see, I am better sure that anything they can do... Well I may not be able to do better, but I WILL do it, and I will do it in heels!

Comments

  1. Yes, you can (sorry, couldn't help)!

    To make it up, I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for my 3rd nomination for the liebster award, I am honored to have received it!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes it's not because men don't have faith on women's strength, it's because they don't want you to. Women has done -a lot- which makes men feel they should do more than their counterparts, for their counterparts. I personally think my mom is the strongest person in our family. Well, at least that's what I think. Heh.

    p.s/ Thanks for the follow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commmenting and letting me know that you were here, and also thank you for the follow! : )

      As for your comment, I do not think that a man should be scared of a womans strength rather he should support that strength... Behind every strong woman is a strong man and vice versa

      Delete

Post a Comment